Australian PFER'S

OMG I tried the local product I got last night, and it is sublime. :yahoo:I pretty much rubbed it in using my hands, left it for an hour and then buffed the bag with a soft cloth, and it gave my blue india day such a lovely subtle shine and made the color looked a lot more vibrant too. My hands are so soft after rubbing it into the bags too! I'm going to use the wax tonight, it's apparently meant to restore the glaze on bbags.

I am so rapt with finally finding something I am happy with locally and not having to pay for expensive shipping for products from overseas! :woohoo:I don't have a before pic except for the pictures I took of my BI day when it arrived, but I'll take after pics tmr in the daylight after buffing it tonight with the wax :wlae:

I tried the Waproo W & S Repellant on my new 05 & 08 BBag and the result is really really good:woohoo:Last Sat, i had a piece of rice in Terriyaki Sauce dropped on my 05 Anis Minis, i just cleaned the bag with tissue but when i examine the it under the natural light, there is no marks/ stains. Big thanks to RDC for your recommendation. :tup:

However, after that "accident", i am way concern about cleaning & moisturizing. Does anyone know if any local products bring a great result on cleaning & moisturizing BBags? Frankly, I am not going to pay $50 shipping cost for a $6 only AG Product and .. i dont trust my nose can cope with LMB scents.

TIA :king:

OMG I tried the local product I got last night, and it is sublime. :yahoo:I pretty much rubbed it in using my hands, left it for an hour and then buffed the bag with a soft cloth, and it gave my blue india day such a lovely subtle shine and made the color looked a lot more vibrant too. My hands are so soft after rubbing it into the bags too! I'm going to use the wax tonight, it's apparently meant to restore the glaze on bbags.

I am so rapt with finally finding something I am happy with locally and not having to pay for expensive shipping for products from overseas! :woohoo:I don't have a before pic except for the pictures I took of my BI day when it arrived, but I'll take after pics tmr in the daylight after buffing it tonight with the wax :wlae:

Hi JL, is this the Oroton product that you tried? I tried moisturising my bags with LMB, but it appears to have dulled the shine abit so too scared to use it again.