Aussie girls~ what do you use to condition bbags~

1. Im obsessed with ROO's Lubriderm and Winona77's Nutriderm idea:biggrin: ~, BRAVO~:flowers: !! But none of them (incl APPLE GUARD):cry: available in oz, just wondering what do you guys use to condition bbags:p ????
  2. Anyone who wants lubriderm, PM me and I'll send it to you and you can reimburse me with Paypal. It can't be that much to ship over. I sent Mr Clean Magic erasers to PF folks in Asia and Europe, so I can send lotion too!
  3. Also, here is the ingredient list from the lubriderm, I got this from Pfizer's website. You can cut/paste this, and print it out and take it to the pharmacy. If you find a lotion in Oz with the same ingredients, you could test it out and see if it works the same:

Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Sorbitol Solution, Stearic Acid, Lanolin, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate/PGE-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Tri (PPG-3 Myristyl Ether) Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Butylparaben, and Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile.
  4. Hi Bblue,

if you get a chance read my kitty litter bbag experience.

I used Moran leather cleaner and then finished off with Moran leather conditioner. both are available in the furniture department of David Jones or Myers or by calling their head office in Melbourne.

It cleaned up my bag beautifully and left it buttery did darken it a little at first, but I suspect that the bag had been neglected and the colour had dried out along wih the leather, so in fact I have returned it to its original colour.

(it looked like a real pale blue..but not ice blue, sort of dirty now looks more like the sky blue which I think its meant to be,you can PM me for pics)

I believe that RM Williams makes a great leather conditioner that also works a treat.

5. sells apple garde and mails to Oz
    ~There's a fathers day special promo code at the mo
  6. Getaphil moisturizing lotion is also a dermatological formulation for dry and sensitive skin, I wonder if it'll work on bags like the lubriderm??
  7. bb10lue, let me know how it turns out!! I live in Sydney and would love to know what the result is. Otherwise, I've contacted leather stuff and they told me that shipping cost to Aussie is U$29.50, so if there are enough Aussies who want to buy the apple stuff, we could maybe pool our order to bring the shipping cost down by combining the order!
  8. hehe~i tried some Cetaphil on the middle part of the mirror, it immediately became more matt, and definitely less veiny!!! don't know if you can see from the pic...
  9. I use Moran Leather conditioner on everything leather
  10. What I would do is cut/paste that ingredient list to your word program and print it out. Go to the drugstore/pharmacy and just try to find some lotion that closely matches those ingriedients. Shouldn't be that hard, I wouldn't think.