Augh! Not another miroir thread, anyone else undecided?

I am with you on not trying to sell it.....I do not ebay. I definitely like your remark about Karma and letting it go to the next person on the list. Good luck with your decision.

Oh, I didn't realize that it was like a limited special edition, guess what... I still don't like it, just me, looks like a baked potato, and SOOOOO anticlimactic after the red epi speedy IMO.... I don't sell on ebay either, never say never, but feels a little scary, I'd go to my consignment friends in Santa Fe if I ever wanted to sell anything... but, never have... It's a risk if you don't like just to make money, but that's how people make money, they are up for all the risks,,,, to me, LV is all about Love,,, I'm not crazy about the baked potatoes, but will support you in whatever decision you make twink. ADORE your red speedy though...:heart: :sweatdrop: :heart:

I might order the keepall... I JUST DONT KNOW lol

i want to hold onto it for a little and then try and sell it on ebay for a profit.. there is nothing wrong with that!

but then another part of me doesnt want to get it, and get other things I had in mind... (4 things I want, 1 i plan on using, the other 3 are proably just going to sit :sad:

I'm undecided about the silver pochette, but I don't even know if I will have my turn since there'll only be 2-3 of them!!
And the bag is soooo thin...I may just buy it, keep it, and after a few days if I really don't think I'll get any use out of it, I'll return it.

Ok, I know emotions are running high on this line for some reason. People either seem to love it or hate it....anyone else on the fence?

I just got the call from my SA, my 2 items (gold pouchette and silver speedy) will be ready for pick up on Friday.

I know I am getting the pouchette for sure, because even if I don't like it my mum will.

The speedy, I have been on a roller coaster about this from extreme dislike, to maybe, to love it and can't wait (most of the last 2 weeks)....and just now after speaking to my SA, a rapid descent...I am not sure I want it anymore.

I like to think of myself as immune to the hype...I only buy what I like...yada, yada, yada....but was it the build up, the anticipation, the 'rush' I liked or the bag itself?

I can admit, although it may sound shallow, part of what I like about the exclusive bags and the odd ball stuff (like my towels) is that not everyone has them...with the mirior that rush of maybe not getting it, the wait list, the anticipation fueled my thoughts for days now...and now the I have confirmation that it can be mine, it feels anticlimatic. :shrugs:

Am I crazy? Anyone else feel this way?

Don't think its crazy at all and I don't think its what the Marketers play on either. Its called a collection and this medium happens to be handbags. I'm happy for you Twinkle that you are able to add to yours. Congrats and enjoy them. :flowers:

PS.ms. lawless if it is your desire to deflate everyone's excitement about this line by interjecting negatives every time this line is spoken of you will succeed in one thing only and that is alienating yourself from some terrific people in this forum.:idea:

I am heading to LV on Friday to pick up my Silver Pochette. My plans for this bag is to wear it with a black velvet gown that I have and will wear to this year's performance of the Nutcracker.:flowers:

My SA said that he doesnt want me to return this bag lol

I got that impression when I talked to my SA today, too...I understand there is quite a bit of posturing to get the bags for their customers between the SAs, so I do get that it would reflect badly on the SAs to get a bag for someone, only to have them return it. The good news is since I told her I would def. go in Friday, she said there will be no reason to charge it to my card, so I can go look and decline, no harm, no foul...def. much better than returning it.

So I will decide on Friday.

I got that impression when I talked to my SA today, too...I understand there is quite a bit of posturing to get the bags for their customers between the SAs, so I do get that it would reflect badly on the SAs to get a bag for someone, only to have them return it. The good news is since I told her I would def. go in Friday, she said there will be no reason to charge it to my card, so I can go look and decline, no harm, no foul...def. much better than returning it.

So I will decide on Friday.

Hmm...good point...I never thought about that!!
But it would take me hours to decide if I had to decide whether to buy or not to buy it at LV...whereas if I bought it and took it home, I have tons of time to carry it around the house and decide whether I like it or not.

see my sa looked up the keepalls today on the phone a couple hours ago and there are NONE in the company he said... but they go on sale friday which is weird... he said...

so if i could go friday and play with it more then great other wise its like i have to ACT now and then they went through all that trouble of getting it since my store isnt supposed to.... and I hate returning at LV!!