Audi A4 owners...

My dad used to have an A4 first, then an A6. We never had any problems with them, they were really great cars. I liked the A4 a bit more because it wasn't so huge and showy though.

Ooo I have a story! Back in '06 DH and I bought a brand new '05 A4, 3.2 quattro with all the bells and whistles. That car was like a rocket on wheels, so agile, sleek and fun to drive! A month after we bought it a 92 year old man in a minivan suddenly turned left into an intersection that DH was driving through. DH hit him at 45 mph, totaling the front end of the car. He passed out and was taken away from the car with a cut on his nose (from the airbag impact), a bruise across his chest from the seatbelt, a couple bumps and NO broken bones. He was released from the hospital after an hour. When I got home I looked up crash test results and that's when I learned that Audis are some of the safest cars you could ever buy, period. Our car had stellar marks and I knew that it had a hand in saving DH's life. 2 days after the accident DH and I went back to Audi and bought another car, but this time an A6 for more room.

So yeah, I'm an Audi lover for life. :nuts: Not only are they incredibly safe and fun to drive but they're super sexy too. :graucho: What more could you ask for? All you need to do is test drive one and you'll see what I mean!