AUBERGINE has ARRIVED!! fotos~

1. YAY!! NAP was very fast with the delivery and I had a nice bundle of joy waiting for me this morning!

As I mentioned on the other thread..my photo skills insult the true beauty of this bag. It's just lovely IRL!!

I was so caught up with the excitement and taking pictures that I forgot to take the tags off..hence you cant see the brass...haha DOH:p Oh, and the bag lost some of it's shape...it was shipped flat...so...yea.

So HAPPY!!! and I can't wait till all of ur's starts arriving...with the new tobacco and dove..and etc!!! YIPPIE!!! :yahoo:

The Arrival.....BLACK BOX hahaha
    [​IMG]

Just out..n still very flat~
    [​IMG]

Trying to hang it out~
    [​IMG]

A little more volume...slowly coming to life
    [​IMG]

And..a sad attempt to get a shot in Real light...outdoors.
    [​IMG]

**The color is indescribable...very rich, classy and beautiful..just have to see it for urself IRL....sorry for the bad fotos...I tried my best:yes:

~~I'm a click away...from getting the DOVE...eeek~

2. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for posting! The bag and color are gorgeous- Congrats!

3. that's the color. :smile: I've got mine, too and the color is metallic brown-purple, I guess. I love the color and it feels just good. Personally, I prefer this color than tobacco because half of my bags are browny color...beige, light brown, orange-drown, dark brown,... anyhow, congrats, snosno!
    hmm... my padlock wasn't sealed when it came. It's supposed to be sealed, right?

4. It looks lovely, and I think you take great piccies. You have captured the true colour and it looks really nice :smile:

5. THANKS!!!

Yea that's exactly how my bag came out of the box. Inside had some tissue stuffings..and the padlock was sealed and wrapped. I agree with you 100% I have lota browns and blacks as bags...but this fits right inbetween and is something NEW! Have you worn yours out yet?!~

6. wow i love the aubergine in your pictures snosno!!! great bag! now im thinking if maybe i should switch...hehehe

7. Wow!! In your pics, that color is so PRETTY!! Better than NAP shows. Congrats!!

8. Congrats!!!! :yahoo: She's gorgeous!!!!! :love: :heart: Your pictures are beautiful (I esp love the last photo!!) Enjoy her!!! :flowers:

9. Awww..you ladies are making me BLUSH~ :blush:
    This is my first Chloe...it'll enter my LV and Gucci closet....but not netime soon...kuz Ima be carrying this around all winter!!!~ hahaha

Ya'll made my first Chloe a very FUN FUN buy and experience! THANKS!!!
    :party: :love:

10. It's a great bag - enjoy it! :flowers:

11. Congrats on your new addition - it's truly a beautiful colour!:yahoo: :love:

Wish i'd snapped one up now...:graucho:

12. Gorgeous!!

Im going to be a metallic convert here :nuts:

and don't you love Netaporter deliveries? It's like getting a gift for yourself, the wonderful boxes and ribbons? Their presentation is second to none, IMHO (unless maybe second to C-B! hee hee)

13. the color is stunning, congrats!!

14. Ahhh man, now I should have gotten the Aubergine!! It is TDF!!

15. WOW!! That is a beautiful color. I think that is my favorite color Paddy since they put the Whiskey out! Congratulations!