ATTN Teachers: What Type of Bag Do You Carry?

I teach at a college (I'm a TA) and I carry a longchamp large tote most of the time. I do have a leather Coach satchel too, but for the most part I want something really lightweight on campus. I carry a bevy of other bags outside of school though!

HS English and Spanish. My school bag is a free "Scholastic Books" messenger for all the crap to correct, and my bag for meetings to hold important papers, lunch, and documents is a Nine West black nylon tote, pretty basic, but looks nice.

As for purses, that is a different story! :graucho:

I teach elementary art. I carry different handbags to school, which go directly into my desk drawer to stay safe. I alternate between LV Mono Speedy 30, Coach, Brighton, etc. I don't really carry a "school bag" that holds papers and stuff.

I teach at a college,and carry a Coach Gallery Tote for papers, etc. It's really durable and easy to clean when needed.

Outside of work....LAMB, MJ, Cole Haan, and other Coach bags.

I teach third grade and carry a Coach tote for my computer and papers...but each week I change bags and carry Miu Miu, Prada, BE, Marc Jacobs, Isabella Fiore, Treesje, Bulga Michael Kors, Lockheart, Hayden Harnett, Derek Lam etc...I have a very eclectic colection-one to suit every one of my fancies! :rolleyes:

I teach college and I rotate a few bags--a Coach gallery tote, an Old Navy messenger bag, and a Gap tote. Random I know. Recently I've been carrying my Coach Slim Carly (Christmas present :love:) outside of school.

I teach grad school and I usually carry a nice handbag, nothing too flashy (MJ, RM, etc) and then a really cheap, big tote for my files and papers. A few of the female students inevitably notice the handbags which is fun. :smile:

My work tote for papers and files is a large Longchamp with long straps. It gets tossed on the floor beside my computer every morning. It cleans up super fast with a baby wipe. I am awaiting a LV Neverfull GM but am not sure if it will be my handbag or a work tote.

As far as handbags:
I carry my LV and Chloe bags to work.

I teach Kindergarten.

I teach high school English and History. I carry a Cole Haan village bucket tote in black leather (large one) to work with me. It is gorgeous and super functional. As for bags, I have a huge variety and rotate all the time...HH, Marc Jacobs, Coach, Cole Haan, etc.

jI am a speech pathologist at two elementary schools. I have a brand new Tano that I have been carrying this week, but usually I carry my Sherpani, which holds all I need. I also rotate with a red Coach. I also pull my briefcase on wheels with my laptop stacked on top.