Attn NVMyLV....

1. I thought about you last night, WGN had a news story about the leg lamp you own...Apparently there is a store in Naperville, Illinois that sells these lamps - they can even be shipped in the wood box - just like the movie!! They also sell them in a smaller size - it was hillarious....just wanted you to know, if you want to know where in Naperville, I can find out!!! Too funny!!!
  2. [​IMG] know what, I did a search on eBay and I didn't realize how many of them are available!! Too funn, I saw some ornaments - maybe I will buy one...the leg lamp is growing on me, I thought it was ugly when I 1st saw it but it's not that bad!!
  3. those lamps remind me of a CHRISTMAS STORY.. too funny..
  4. ^ kinda cute..
  5. Yes, that is where they came from...Funny thing, I have seen this a couple of times but don't remember the leg lamp - how odd is that, this isn't something you would normally forget! HA!HA!
  6. I have to get the small one:nuts: for my desk. It would be a riot:p
  7. hahah those are totally wacko! Can't see myself owning one tho lol
  8. That leg lamp reminded me of my college days... not that I once own a lamp like that, we have to cut open one to study.
  9. Fra-gi-le! It must be Italian!! LOL!! I LOVE that movie!

You'll shoot your eye out!
  10. :roflmfao: That is too funny. I love that movie!!!!
  11. ROTFL!!! hahaha! That's the first thing I thought of when I saw that pic!!! hahahaha! :roflmfao:
  12. So this isn´t LV related?
  13. Oh, what a hoot!!! I just saw this post today! I have been MIA from the forum for a while!!

14. Yes, I have been wondering where you have been. Hope all is okay.:flowers:
  15. hah if i had that lying around the house i'd be so jealous cause that leg lamp's leg is sexy.