Attn: MOCA Wanna-bes

1. I'm not sure how true this is BUT one of my favorite SAs and I were discussing the MOCA Neverfull and she said, "We could probably get you one." So, now might be the time to hit up your SAs and find out what they can do for you. Good luck, gang.
  2. hmm I didnt even think to ask I just assumed the answer was will have to see if I can stop in and chat about it when I get a chance...
  3. restricter where is your store? US?
  4. Yes, I'm in NYC.
  5. Good luck!
  6. omg I feel so stupid! What is moca, I keep seeing it pop up everywhere! It MUST be something that I should know! :sad:
  7. Nevermind, I figured it out!!! I want one of those pieces omg!

8. ^^^^^

restricter, did she elaborate on how this was possible ???
  9. From what I've heard, the Neverfulls are still in stock, it's the MC agendas that are sold out.

10. Apparently some stock has been held back and they'll make it available for certain customers.
  11. good luck I really hope you get one fingers & toes crossed for you
  12. Aww you're so lucky, I bet it'll be a flat out no from any SA at my LV! :sad:
  13. make that the WHOLE of Australia :sad: no wonder why we're called the Outback.
  14. ^^ You asked already?? I thought maybe you or couturecreature would have a chance! (Not that you would want a Neverfull?)
  15. what? but they are supposed to have enough stuff to last the entire length of the exibit.