Attn: Housewives, What are YOU wearing today

This is a nice thread I am also a mom of three (a teen and a preteen girl and a little toddler) and full time sahm.
I am hanging around in the Glass slipper a lot...just started getting back to wearing heels after two years wearing mostly flats.

Here is a pic sorry for it being so dark.
Zara long black cahemire and silk jacket
Calvin Klein black T-shirt
Vintage Pucci scarf
Sinequanon black skinny jeans
Miu Miu black ankle boots...you see I like black

attachment.php
attachment.php
[/

CENTER]​

Attachments

• P1010121.jpg
    P1010121.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 245
  • P1010122.jpg
    P1010122.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 256
jfhave, I love your top. Very comfy with style.

catcat, your outfit is stunning. Your pic confirms that I so need a scarf.

Yay, it finally got windy and overcast where I live. Today I am wearing a white tank top, comfy gap jeans faded from tons of wear, and a grey fitted zip cardigan from Disneyland that says "MICKEY" on it. It's not very clear, but I finally got a pic.

Attachments

• h9.jpg
    h9.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 65
I am so glad i found this thread, i am a sahm who wears nothing but juicy fits. it's so hard to find the time to get dresses cute, do hair and makeup when chasing after 2 lil ones. Hoping to get back to me soon, it's been far to long. You guys all look great! i am hoping this board will be my motivation to get into the swing of things, now if i only i could lose the last of my baby weight:yucky:

great thread. I absolutely make myself get dressed every morning. I strap my 8 mnth old in her bouncy chair(with me in the bathroom) and my 3yr old watches noggin while I do my hair/makeup& get dressed. it's just too easy to slip into a funk if I don't.
today: BR skinny jeans MJ black turtleneck.

What a great thread.
We are inside today as it an unseasonably cool day in Sydney Australia. Just blue skinny jeans and blue t shirt with butterflies on the front. My kids are inside painting, so I also have a few splatterings of green and blue on my hands and tshirt. I am a working mum, so I really enjoy just bumming around the house with them. Mind you, I will be wearing a Marc Jacobs bag when we go out for a coffee this afternoon :biggrin:

Today I have on a long dusty rose satiny, crinkled skirt with a chocolate brown shirt that has a scooped neckline and sleeves that end just above the elbow. Underneath I had a dusty pink tank top. I'd post a pic but dh is working on the comp that has the program for transfering pics. I'll try posting the pic tomorrow.

Does BR still have skinny jeans? I want to find a nice pair in a really dark denim.

This is a nice thread I am also a mom of three (a teen and a preteen girl and a little toddler) and full time sahm.
I am hanging around in the Glass slipper a lot...just started getting back to wearing heels after two years wearing mostly flats.

Here is a pic sorry for it being so dark.
Zara long black cahemire and silk jacket
Calvin Klein black T-shirt
Vintage Pucci scarf
Sinequanon black skinny jeans
Miu Miu black ankle boots...you see I like black

attachment.php
attachment.php
[/

CENTER]​

YOU look great!!:yahoo: