ATTN: City & Purse Owners...

1. I want to stray from my usual city and first.... can anyone who own both a CITY and PURSE post pics for comparison? Which Is larger? Which do you prefer? thanks girls!!!!!
  2. Tara... shopping AGAIN?????... hahah ^___^" you thinking of getting a purse??? never seen on IRL... but from pictures looks amazing!! what color??
  3. here are side-by-sides of City and Purse.
    CIMG0882.JPG CIMG0883.JPG
  4. thanks deco. the side by side really put them into perspective
  5. the Purse is more feminine and can go casual to dressy in a flash. The City cant do dressy. I have owned 2 Purses and I LOVE the lines of them and the style. I recommend a Purse in a second!
  6. argh! That picture is sending me over the edge!
  7. Here is the beautiful sea with her city and purse~ maybe this can give us a good comparision~

8. more~

9. zacorey - that purse there has a looonnnggg handle. did they used to make them longer - or is that after stretching it?
  10. ^^^I have no idea! I don't own the purse style but the size of the purse handles are longer then the city. Also~ the bowling style has longer handles then the city~ just throwing that at ya! LOL
  11. I have both the City and the Purse and I like them both equally. However, they really are two different bags. If you're looking for a satchel I suggest the City. If you want a true shoulder bag I suggest the Purse. IMO the Purse is the most feminine style of all the motorcycle bags. That is why I decided to get one in pale rose. Either bag is a winner. I think you should get a Purse since you already have a City. You won't be disappointed.
  12. I looooooooooove Sea's pics but I do want to point out that (as she has said before) her handles have stretched out--plus she is tiny! :smile: The handles on my Purse are not *nearly* that much longer than on my Cities. The Purse is definitely a bit more comfy on the shoulder but it's still snug for my taste (note: I am NOT tiny!). I'll try to post pics one of these days.