"ATTN: ALL original GH lovers CLICK HERE! Balenciaga,please bring back GIANT HARDWARE

my lovely RGGH Velo Coq, she is stunning! I just adore giant hardware!

aa216a87.jpg

I'm so sad when I start to collect the Balenciaga , just know that the GSH is to be discontinue:sad: , I love the GSH flat clutch and GSH City, I have already leave message in the offical facebook, I hope it will be back again ;)

I love this thread - I just had to come see these lovelies again and add a few!
French Blue GSH, Ardoise GSH, Seigle RGGH and Officier GSH

Attachments

• FB1.jpg
    FB1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 880
  • ArdoiseW1.jpg
    ArdoiseW1.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 873
  • SeigleRGGHCity.jpg
    SeigleRGGHCity.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 836
  • Officier.jpg
    Officier.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 852
Did you get your Glycine and love it? I love mine!

Hi Magjes!! I do love the Glycine! Seeing the pics of yours inspired me!!! I did a reveal in a thread called my s/s 12 reveal. All of this talk of DV had me wishing I could have both, though, but I truly love the glycine and am so happy with it. I still don't have a Black PT GGH so I am going to wait to get that one instead when it comes out. The glycine is so beautiful with the rose gold :hbeat: but DV is also calling me...!!!!

It's insanely a gorgeous HW. :girlsigh: I do hope Balenciaga keeps launching the (21) every now & again. :smile:

Attachments

• dv.jpg
    dv.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 691
  • dv 1.jpg
    dv 1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 689
  • dv 3.jpg
    dv 3.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 685
  • dv 1111.jpg
    dv 1111.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 684
I'm so sad to hear these are going :sad: I find the giant hardware suits these bags much more than the tiny studs... It just looks like there is nothing to the bags without the giant hardware!!

On a bright note, if you are looking for any items left in the UK, Harrods has several GSH Anthracite Work bags.. As well as a hot pink coloured one (sorry, unsure of the exact name, but it was in the SS 11 collection I believe).

Thank you thank you thank you for the comparison pics! I'm trying to decide on my 2nd Bal (have the 2005 chevre first in black RH) and need a Work for my "mommy" bag. Anthra in RH, GSH 12 or 21, or RGGH 12 or 21...or a totally new color in those options...ohhhh the decisions!!! Just concerned about the weight of the Work in GH??

Thank you thank you thank you for the comparison pics! I'm trying to decide on my 2nd Bal (have the 2005 chevre first in black RH) and need a Work for my "mommy" bag. Anthra in RH, GSH 12 or 21, or RGGH 12 or 21...or a totally new color in those options...ohhhh the decisions!!! Just concerned about the weight of the Work in GH??[/QUOTE]

You soon get used to it! It is heavier, of course....but it looks sooo good! :biggrin:

i am hoping they bring back the GRGH, it is the bomb, I can only hope that they reconsider.
since the mrgh looks so dumb on the larger bags.
also the leather in the 2012 bags are so papery and dry. Whats up Balenciaga?

Rose gold looks so classy in the G12 size

i am hoping they bring back the GRGH, it is the bomb, I can only hope that they reconsider.
since the mrgh looks so dumb on the larger bags.
also the leather in the 2012 bags are so papery and dry. Whats up Balenciaga?

Rose gold looks so classy in the G12 size

you mean classy in the g21 size, I think
I have a mrggh PT, I don't think it looks dumb but it's definitely not as nice as RGGH