Attn: 25 cm birkin owners

HL, of course you know that I love this bag! It fits a lot, always looks neat (even when left open - it doesn't get batwings) and is too precious for words. The only drawback is that it is a handheld bag only. The drop on the handles is too short to carry it in the crook of your arm.

How tall are you? I am (excessively) short (almost 4'10") so the bag looks proportionate on me. But, taller gals like it, too. There is a thread from a couple of days ago where Perja was asking if everyone thought she should buy a 25cm Birkin and she is almost a foot taller than I am! Let me find that for you and I'll post the thread.

ETA: Here you go!

I actually had the chance to try on a 25cm and I loved it!!!! Small, chic and a perfect evening bag in exotic skins or in black Chevre. I'm 5'3" and it suited me perfectly too!!!

I have a 25cm Birkin and it gives me a big smile! I like to wear it as a dress bag tho it has seen some daytime duty as well. Just edit what you need to carry. I don't think it looks like a kiddie bag and I'm not that short.

Thank you ladies for your wonderful feedback! :flowers:
I still have to mull this one over. I'll make up my mind after my bags arrive.

Btw, I'm the same height as Pazt (barefoot) but I'm usually running around in 3-4' heels!:biggrin: