Attn: 25 cm birkin owners

1. Do you ever regret your decision for going this small? I'm just curious. Btw, this question's prompted by today's wildlife sighting. Thanks!

2. HL, of course you know that I love this bag! It fits a lot, always looks neat (even when left open - it doesn't get batwings) and is too precious for words. The only drawback is that it is a handheld bag only. The drop on the handles is too short to carry it in the crook of your arm.

How tall are you? I am (excessively) short (almost 4'10") so the bag looks proportionate on me. But, taller gals like it, too. There is a thread from a couple of days ago where Perja was asking if everyone thought she should buy a 25cm Birkin and she is almost a foot taller than I am! Let me find that for you and I'll post the thread.

ETA: Here you go!

3. HL - I love my 25 birkin lizard. it can both be a casual or dressy bag. fits a lot too! i'm 5'4" tall and its ok.

4. I actually had the chance to try on a 25cm and I loved it!!!! Small, chic and a perfect evening bag in exotic skins or in black Chevre. I'm 5'3" and it suited me perfectly too!!!

5. I have a 25cm Birkin and it gives me a big smile! I like to wear it as a dress bag tho it has seen some daytime duty as well. Just edit what you need to carry. I don't think it looks like a kiddie bag and I'm not that short.

6. Thank you ladies for your wonderful feedback! :flowers:
    I still have to mull this one over. I'll make up my mind after my bags arrive.

Btw, I'm the same height as Pazt (barefoot) but I'm usually running around in 3-4' heels!:biggrin:

7. This is definitely the size I want. I'm
    5'3" and I feel the bigger sizes would be
    too much for my frame.