*Attention Whore Alert!* Monday is my 2nd Anniversary

1. So...after a REALLY bad year with communication issues, working through trust and security insanity, and a lot of layoff fears from my husband's company (telecom...common fear!) we made it through our 2nd full year. :heart:

I managed to wrangle a pair of seats through one of my vendors at work to sit in their posh box for the Police concert which is conveniently on July 2nd, our Anniversary, and I haven't told the DH yet, I want them in my hand before I surpise him. It's his FAVORITE band of all time, so I think he will be excited. We were not about to spend the cash on those tix.

I have no idea what he's getting me...I requested--get this--jumper cables, tire guage and a backup battery pack for my car just in case no one can jump it for me. Very freaking romantic eh ;)

I don't really know what else Id want or need though...Id like that bag Im eyeing but I definitely don't need it!

2. Congrats!! It's great you two were able to work through the troubled times!!

3. I'm sorry. I'm lost. What does *Attention Whore Alert* mean?:confused1::shrugs::shame:

4. Congrats! Have fun at the concert!

5. It means "look at me!!! this thread is all about me!!!" :yahoo:

6. Hey, congrats!!

I like your idea of a gift! Jumper cables are cool. :tup: I've asked my SO for a front-loading washer, so I can relate! :roflmfao:

7. I think that's next year, if ours makes it ;) I REAAAAAALLY want the LG set with the steamer deal.

He asked about jewelry...I don't even wear what I have now (even my wedding set!!!) so that's unfathomable. I don't "deserve" it til I wear my other stuff!

8. How does that differ than any other thread here??? lol!! :p:p:p

ps - good job on the jumper cables!

9. Happy 2nd anniversary! It takes a lot to get through a difficult year but I'm glad to see that you made it through together! Yay!

10. Happy Anniversary :drinkup: Glad to hear you managed to get through the difficult times.

11. Okay! Thanks for the info! Well, it definitely made me look!:yes::p

12. Sheesh! I'm a bit disappointed that I came in here and found no whores.

But happy anniversary anyhow!

13. Congrats!
    Sounds fun!

14. Congrats!

15. HAHA