Attention to those looking for Citta/Citta rosa and foresta in Stores!

Update at century 21:
Today there were no foresta nuvolas left (or they didn't put more out)

there were 3-4 citta rosa nuvolas with print placement I woudn't really care for b/c I like the girls mainly.

There were 4-6 corrieres in citta rosa but only only with the girl in front- took pics
1 citta corriere with pink girl on pocket- took pics
1 foresta corriere- I didn't really care for its placement either.
there were more citta and citta rosa scuolas with the girls on the front. Most of them had the black haired girls on the front and pink girl scattered about.
I didn't pay much attention to the foresta scuolas since no one seemed interested anymore.
There were more foresta bellas out.- some I liked- monkeys on tree(s)
Arancia, I didn't pay attention to.

Virgin mega:
denaros: saw a mummy centered one and 2 soccer devil centered ones. Forgot about the rest since no one I remembered was looking for those placements.
still has many in pirata and paradiso
Amore: the caramellas and denaros left didn't have great placement of adios and/or Sandy. They might get more in, but there is a denaro with adios and ciao ciao one one side with sandy cut off.

hi sempreII, did you know how much the bella forestas cost? is there any way i could pay you to ship it to me in sf? :smile: - i've been wanting one but couldn't find the monkey prints on the ebay ones...

bellas are 80 plus tax, I will post pics of the only corrieres with the pink girl on front tomorrow-need to charge battery. Julicrystal gets dibs on one if she wants it b/c she's the reason I looked at it in the first place. They may still have them in a month, and they'll be cheaper. They might put out more in a fews days too...I keep seeing new stuff!!!

I've maxed out my spending limit this month with all my SH outlet stuff and century 21, and can only get 1-2 more things for anyone who'd want for now. :sad: The corrieres weren't that impressive IMO though. I might not go until next weekend b/c this weekend is a special occasion for me and my bf.. I'll try tomorrow afternoon, if anything.
sus1112: I'm sure they'll still be there a while so don;t worry! :smile:

i totally understand if you can only afford to get julicrystal her bag! were the bellas worth it in your opinion in terms of the prints on the bag? and happy occasion for you! i asked my bf to get me a spiaggia bag for our anniversary present in two months :P - anyhow, if you end up doing me a favor, i can definitely hook you up if you need anything - it's kinda easy getting newer prints since i live in the city (san francisco) - i check out the nordies, bloomies, and macy's, and virgin records in downtown sf often since it's near my work :smile:

Thanks! My bf says we can go check it out tomorrow. If things work out today, I can probably pick up a bag for you too! Otherwise it may have to wait a week. Everytime I go there I see more bags. I don't know why. But I always see something with monkey on the back. Some of the fronts aren't as colorful as I'd like them to be though.
It the stuff doesn't sell out fast and they have iit for a month...I believe they mark it down. It can be alot-30-50% or just $15. I don't think there are many toki addicts that go down there besides those on ebay...lol.

I'm actually pretty close to macys, virgin, bloomies, and all, so I can check everything out during the weekends. But if you ever have sales down there, that we don't up here... :graucho:
I go to school on the island, and it takes up my entire day during the week.

Yeah SempreII, If the price ever go that low in Century21. I would love if you could get more for me too..the print placement doesn't really matter then, especially for FOresta Nuvola hehe...but I think for the Cita Rosa Corriere to be pretty, it has to have a few girls on the front too though..:P

SempreII - Which Century 21 do you go to? My bf is in NY this weekend and he's gonna go check out the one in Manhattan - is this the one you go to? Or is it the one in Long Island??? Thanks :smile:

I'm still trying to find a good print of a citta rosa stellina. I've seen some ocassionally on ebay, but most of them haven't been what I was looking for. Maybe I should give up on a stellina and consider a different style?

I'm trying to upload pics unto photobucket...but weird stuff keeps happening like I can't upload but it says it's been uploaded and when it does, it cuts off pics. Is anyone else getting this? I know they updated the album for more versatility...but what's going on- is there something I don't know?

so far no luck in so-cal finding any citta rosa bags around :/

if anyone finds or has the citta rosa print in any of the lesportsac bags listed in my siggie.. i'd be more than happy to buy it from you (in a few weeks though! have to wait for my paycheck lol)!

:]!!!!