Attention to those looking for Citta/Citta rosa and foresta in Stores!

dangggg that sounds like some good deals!@! i can't purchase from them online huh? grrrrrr. i wish i knew someone who lived in NYC.

...over here, Century 21 is a real estate business lmfao.

whoa whoa whoa! this is a HUGE revelation! Im sooooo really considering calling in sick to work tomororow jsut to go downtown!

ok - first things first: WHICH Urban Outfitters in the city has Tokidoki stuff? Cuz i went to the one on Broadway/Houston last friday & they didnt have anything.

I did go to some store on broadway which I guess is an affiliate of yellow rat bastard, they had tokidoki shirts & the guy's storm hoodies - but i was tryin to find an XL for my bf & all they had was 2 smalls, a Medium & a Large. And one girls light colored all over hoodie. Lots of girls shirts in the regular YRB tho.

2) I am assuming it is the Bloomie's in SoHo having the sale - cuz the one on 59th st didnt carry any tokidoki lesportsac stuff. When I went to the SoHo one they didn't really have a big selection tho - just adios star & pirata.

3) The Virgin Megastore in Union Square? or Times Square? aww hell - im just gonna go to both :P

4) Century 21 store?? no way! Definitely gonna have to go check it out!

tokidokicouture, you're lucky you live kinda close where you can just call sick and go shopping lol
biggrin.gif

actually - even better! i lucked out cuz of all the rain we got here, my job got FLOODED! so no work tomorrow! lol its like a snow day, but better, cuz i dont have to shovel :P

Update* The weather was horrible today!!!! Floods on side walks and 4-5 feet radii on some street corners! Disgusting trains and delayed routes. It took us forever to get downtown from queens.

Sorry Everyone, I couldn't buy anything today. Bf didn't feel well after getting really wet and sitting on the train for 2 hours. So shortly after getting to Century 21 we had to leave, so no virgin either....

However this is what i noticed in the 5-10 mins I was there.

Citta Rosa:
Corrieres- all the ones with the pink girl on front- gone
mostly street print all over but no large cloudy areas.
1-2 had all 3 girls nicely placed on the back though

They had a bambino out of no where today- all street scene. 65$

2 nuvolas left...so-so print placement- barely any girls except the one with the cell phone sort of on it.

2-3 scuolas!! Could not check in time- was on bottom

Citta:
They had 1 citta corriere today- all street scene though

1 nuvola left- all street scene- cut off girls

Foresta:
A Lot more scuolas, nuvolas, bellas were stocked
Bellas disappeared after i took bf to bathroom....
the other bags had really nice placement- better than Sat.

Arancia:
Zucca $110?/Mamma mia 80$/ BV- one had the entire print nicely lined inside!/bellas/bambinones

They came out with more stuff than yesterday out of no where!! I wish i could check their stock everyday but i'm gone from 7am-11pm Monday-thurs...sigh*
i wonder what else they'll have this week or next weekend. i might try calling to ask, but the staff there aren't too patient with that kind of stuff and don't know much about tokidoki

Other toki:

Denaros: I will check for you next friday or saturday

UO: i went to the one on 14th and 6th ave. they're the only ones that usually have anything left. They had one hoodie yesterday in Storm size M- $88 might be gone by now

Virgin: union sq has shirts/hoodies only; Chief hoodie- XL; Sandy Hoodie M, L and Peach hoodies 75$
Times SQ has the bocce and accessories.

YRB has more shirts and selection but costs more than virgin- 29$

I'm not sure which bloomies- overheard a lady saying it.

Hope this helps!

(Bf doesn't like me staying online that much anymore so i caan only check back here 1-2/day. lol)