Attention Shopmom........!

1. I don't mean to encourage you, since you just purchased the most glorious crocodile Kelly....however, I couldn't help but notice the abundance of these on eBay today.....

They seem to be taunting you, now!:graucho:

:flowers: K.
  2. Kristie......:wtf:

i'm not looking....i'm not looking.....i'm not looking.....i'm not looking....:push: :push: :push: :push:

3. Yes you are..........LOL!!!!!
  4. i know......i did.......

BUT! What's clear is that I STILL see nipples when I look at gold Ostrich and I'm not sure I'll be able to get past that....
  5. You can call it your "Victoria Beckham" if/when you get it!!!!!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  6. ......I don't want to be known around town as the girl with the nipple-bag..... :blink:
  7. :lol:
  8. Are these bags real?? Seller a member since 05 and no feedback?
  9. hmmmm....let me go get a better look.

FlossyFigaro is a fantastic re-seller and only sells the real deal!
  10. The third one is definitely real- it's Flossy's bag! She is a great member and an excellent seller!!! Go for it shopmom, it's GORGEOUS!
  11. Jag.....nope! Not me....I am supremely happy with my vintage Croc....over-the-moon with joy about it, in fact. I woke up this morning thinking about her and wondering what the heck I'd wear with it whenever she arrives!

Dear God I hope I'm not the only one who does this!!??!?!?!
  12. D- if I had that gorgeous vintage croc on its way to my doorstep that would be all I could think about! And my dear, that bag would look fabulous no matter what you had on- or didn't have on!:graucho:
  13. I like that Kristie!
  14. Jag, have you dealt with the seller before? I see zero feedback, and I have never thought of buying such a bag off eBay. But am quite tempted...