attention MANHATTAN PM owners..

1. Can you please post pics of front, back, bottom and inside bag so I can see it. Also pics of you carrying it on arm and shoulder (if it fits there). I think I am for sure getting this one, this weekend before the price increase!! Oh and pics of inside front pockets. Pics with stuff in the bag would be totally helpful too! TIA.
    :yahoo: DH said a def maybe!!!!!

2. oh and are the front pockets supposed to have LV's on them cuz the pic on eluxury and louisvuitton.com don't show them having them.

[​IMG]

3. Don't go by the pictures on elux Sometimes they are wrong. My bag has two LV's on each pocket! I wish I could post pictures for ya. My camera stuff is packed away!

4. oh boy... There's plenty of ppl that have the Manhattan. I can't wait to see. Hope you get one this weekend before the increase.

5. pics from auction..:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Since you are getting one from LV or elux youdon't need to worry about the the authenticity of the pattern, I am pretty sure you can find great pics in the clubhouse, there are soooooo many gorgeous Manhattens posted in there.

7. My Manhattan has a LV on each pocket.

I promise to post more photos of the interior during my day :sweatdrop:

AAAAAh bagsnbags you beat me with the pictures :nuts:

8. ^ lol

9. Here are my pics:

100_0046.jpg

100_0047.jpg

100_0048.jpg

10. Blueberry... A few pics is never enough. We are insatiable. Model pics are always welcome!:love:

11. very nice Traci,

Blueberry..yup ..more pics ..

12. Dayummm !! This bag looks so good in use :love:

13. Hi. I have the bag right here and can answer any Qs you have and/or measure something inside it for you, but BF has the camera at his place, so I can't post pics for you right now....let me know, or PM me....

14. I'll see what pictures I have here, I'm at work..here are some

manhattan%20pm2.JPG manhattan%20pm3.JPG handheld.JPG inside.JPG crook%20of%20arm2.JPG
  15. TACO, LOVE THE PIC!! :love: :heart: