Attention Betty Bag Owners

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've recently purchased a Chloe Betty Bag from Bluefly (still waiting for the arrival of my order). Anyway, I heard there is possibility to receive fake bag from Bluefly. Can you let me know a few items I can look for to ensure the authenticity of my new Chloe bag?

Thanks for your help! :yes:

2. Hi pinkbabydoll - I've no experience with Bluefly - however, there have been posts on items from there. However, when you receive your Betty - please post onto the 'authenticate this Chloe' thread. If you can post photos of the entire bag, the hardware (zippers, zip pulls etc)., the 'Chloe' heatstamp inside the bag, and any other heatstamp which there may be on the outside. Also the serial tag which should be inside the zippered pocket. Photo of the dustbag and the 'Chloe' round hangtags - the reverse of them where the code numbers are - just so we can see everything we possibly can in order to give you a good opinion. Please in the meantime - don't worry - many members have had a positive experience with Bluefly - so hopefully you'll be one of those:yes:

3. I understand your concern, I did receive a bag (B-Bag) that was questioned so I sent it back. However, I gave Bluefly the benefit of the doubt since they had been in business for a long time and are a respected business. Since then I have purchased a Chloe Betty tote--one of my all time favorite bags, a Gucci Britt tote and Gucci sunglasses, all authentic. I think it is possible to get a fake from anyone with the high volume of sales and returns. Unfortunately, most on-line retailers appear to not examine their returns as they should, and it is possible to be victim of 'a switch', but even that is most likely very rare. The best thing to do when you receive it is follow the advice of Lescoy re: pics and have it authenticated by Pf. Good luck, we'll think positive on your new bag.

4. on the positive side, I think because of all the bad press they received, it is probably checked, and double and triple checked now before an order gets despatched, but I completely understand your concerns, as if you have not owned a Chloe before, you have nothing to compare it to. As soon as it comes, as others have suggested, take some piccies and we will gladly look at it for you, but dont panic yet.

5. I purchased a Chloe and a Dior from BlueFly this year and both were authentic.

6. Please post your questions regarding authenticity in the Authenticate This Chloe thread. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.