Attention all SoCal PF's!

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Another meeting is in the works, but there haven't been that many replies to show interest. I am thinking that maybe the info was buried on another thread.

Time frame is on a weekend, after mid-June sometime. The meeting place would be closer to LA this time~~Rodeo Drive, Beverly Center, Melrose? How fun would that be?!?

PM Pseub ASAP if you are interested in getting on the email loop to receive info on the next outing, and so she can see what type of interest there is.

Hope to see lots of you there! :yes:

Andreax716 said:
Wheeeee!! Can it be before June 20th, bc that's when I move back to the Bay Area after graduation :cry: Hope to see you one last time! :heart:

I'm not sure what date is in the works yet....but I hope we can! Oh wait....I'm going to be out of town the next two weekends! :cry:

Bumping this up! :biggrin: Come on, let's make it a big group! :yes:

Bjara said:
Another meeting is in the works, but there haven't been that many replies to show interest. I am thinking that maybe the info was buried on another thread.

Time frame is on a weekend, after mid-June sometime. The meeting place would be closer to LA this time~~Rodeo Drive, Beverly Center, Melrose? How fun would that be?!?

PM Pseub ASAP if you are interested in getting on the email loop to receive info on the next outing, and so she can see what type of interest there is.

Hope to see lots of you there! :yes:

frozen7313 said:
it's the end of the month... it's still happening?

Yes, I am pretty sure! Just make sure that you PM'd Pseub so she can keep you on the updated list.

Last I heard, it was to be sometime in July.

Considering this heat...we might want to consider an indoor mall out in the LA area. :P

Possible dates: weekend of 7/8-9, 7/15-16 or 7/22-23.

Let me know what days/times work for you. We're currently looking at either Beverly Center or Rodeo Drive.

pseub said:
Possible dates: weekend of 7/8-9, 7/15-16 or 7/22-23.

Let me know what days/times work for you. We're currently looking at either Beverly Center or Rodeo Drive.

I am available anytime the weekend of 7/8-9 and 7/22-23.

I will be out of town 7/15-16. :sad: