Attention all BLUE Bbag fans out there... possible special edition blue coming soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got off the phone with a SA at NM in Houston and he told me that his boss just came back from a meeting where they mentioned that Balenciaga is doing a "Special Edition" blue colored bag to celebrate NM's 100th anniversary. When I asked whether or not it is similar to the Ocean blue of the pre-fall collection he replied, "I am pretty sure it is a different kind of blue". So we shall see:yahoo:.
  2. Oooh ... if it's indigo, I'm there ;)
  3. Oooohhhhh, cant wait. Sounds awesome!!
  4. :cursing: I just promised SO I'm not buying any more blues. What do I do? I wonder what shade of blue it will be...Maybe I can convince him it's green if it's light or black if it's dark.
  5. Oh no! I have such a hard time resisting Balenciaga blues. This is trouble for sure.
  6. LOL!!!!
  7. I would guess if it's a NM exclusive it's going to be that bright blue they something between '05 Turquoise and '07 French Blue. Sounds pretty...if that's it.
  8. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

OMG... this is awesome news... I can't wait to hear more!! I love Bal blues anyhow, so this would be amazing!!
  9. I don't know if it will be as special as the magenta LE. After all, Balenciaga has already released so many blues that are just a few shades different from one another – I can't really see myself getting excited about it.
  10. I hope its like the 05 turquoise!!! that's my favorite color:heart:
  11. Thanks for the good news~~ Do you know when it might be in the store???
    I love limited eidition~:smile:
  12. Sorry, I don't know when it will be out. I rarely call NM for Bbags... I normally get them from BalNY. However I called today to check out the sales and the SA told me that Balenciaga is releasing an exclusive Blue colored bag ONLY sold at NM!! I told the SA to call me as soon as he knows when the arrival date is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.