Atlanta Burberry outlet

1. Hey girls,
    I am going to the new outlet in Atlanta on Friday. Does anyone have any scoop on what is there now?

2. Major SALES!!!!! See my other post - up to 75% off! Have fun, let us know what you come home with!!!!!

3. Thanks so much. I'll post after I shop tomorrow

4. Can't wait to see your post tomorrow

5. Hey, sad to say that there was not any sale at Burberry in Atlanta. I bought a pink umbrella and a friend bought a raincoat. A little disappointing.

6. That is disappointing. I've been meaning to get up there and check it out - sounds like there's no hurry. Thanks for the report!

7. Sorry to hear that it was not that great. Maybe next time!

8. I went on Saturday during the tax free holiday. I bought a silk scarf for $19 and an umbrella for $29. Neither has the traditional check pattern, but they are really pretty. My mom bought some sunglasses for $35 with case. We did really well. I would post pictures, but my camera doesn't work. Sorry guys.

9. ^Sounds like you got some good stuff! I need to get up there and check it out.

10. I live in the ATL, can you tell me where the outlet is located?

11. ^It's at North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville.

12. I am so sorry to here it was not too fun.

13. North Georgia Premium Outlets

BUYERS BEWARE:
    I bought a Wallet for my wife 2 months ago for X-max gift, my wife only used for few days,the wallet leather came off. I paid $175 for Made in Italy wallet, but it was like Made in China Quality because the leather riped. I tried to get repair or store credit, but store manager rejected my request. I will never buy it again from North Georgia Premium Outlets Burberry outlet. I am very disappointed for the bad quality and the attitute of the store.

Jimmy Liu