at what age should you start using eye cream?

1. I am 25 but I have been using eye cream for a few years now (no results) but i dont really know what im looking for it to do as i dont have any wrinkles (yet) am I to young for it or is there a different kind I should use for "younger" eyes? :confused1:

2. I am 26 and I may start soon I see these little lines under my eyes and they are not making me happy

3. i am 24 and have started using it. i use the anti-age fighting though, not the firming...

4. I started at 19. I already have one fine line on my undereye.

5. I'm 26 and I've been using eye cream for 2-3 years already. I've tried a few high end brands but found that MD Formulations or the mid-tier brand creams work just as well because I'm just trying to prevent the aging process.

6. I'm 20 and haven't been using eye cream regularly but I use La Mer and La Praire when I do. Guerlain Happylogy eye serum works well too. Hope that helps!

7. I started at like 17 or so and wish I had even earlier..... I recommend starting as soon as possible, it's about prevention! not oh I'm 27 maybe I should start using eye cream.......you've been brushing your teeth since a child to prevent cavities right? The skin around the eye area is much thinner and more delicate then the rest of the face plus think about how much you move that area blinking, squinting, laughing, it's constantly moving. It's only common sense to keep it as hydrated as possible to prevent lines from settling in.

8. Ive been using under eye creams since last year (When I was 16). My under eyes are VERY sensetive,and get dried up fast. I use Garnier Fructis under-eye fatigue cream. I highly recomend it if you want a decent under eye cream that is affordable,and if your a teen.

9. i started using at 25 but wish i started earlier! start asap~!

10. I started using eye cream when I was 20. Now I am *ahem* older, and I know starting at that age was a great idea. I look younger than my sister, who is 4 years younger than me and never used eye cream until recently.

11. I had a friend who started intense anti-wrinkle treatments (acids, serums, etc) when she was in high school and I thought she was nuts. We're 25 now and I look way younger than her.

A lot of it is genetic. But moisturizer, a healthy diet, avoiding the sun and not smoking will make a bigger difference than any cream you can buy IMHO.

That being said... I recently bought Chanel Rectifiance after trying a sample, because it made my skin feel sooo soft. I use Eucerin Cream and shea butter everyday as moisturizers and I use the Rectifiance a few times a week.

12. I started at 20. I think you should start young for prevention and not when you have wrinkles already.

13. I've been using it off and on since I was 18 and began using it religiously, twice a day, since I turned 24. Since you don't have any wrinkles yet you probably won't see too much of a difference, but I think the key is to keep your orbital area moisturized and starting earlier is better. Also, I agree with another poster that said avoiding excessive sun exposure and using spf may be more effective than any eye cream. All of my concealers have at least SPF15 in them for added protection :yes:.

14. Definitely start young - prevention is the key I think. I started using eye creams when I was 17 & I worked on the Lancome counter, so got staff discount. Have always used morning and night ever since and don't regret it.

Am older now and have a lot less under eye wrinkles than my same-age friends.

Wearing sunglasses also helps protect the delicate eye area so I always wear glasses in the sun. We do sometimes get sunshine in the UK!

Ladypenelope

15. I started around 20 and I don't have any crows feet or wrinkles yet!