At my rope's end, where can I find Fendi Radio bag?

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Please let me know if you have any ideas where I can buy a Fendi Radio. I saw one on ebay months ago and still kick myself for not buying it. More recently there was a pale yellow one on ebay but I didn't care for the color.

Any thoughts on where I can find a radio bag? I'm tired of scouring the internet, which I've been doing every day for the last 5+ months! Please help!

Thanks Fendilover, although that's bad news. Did they discontinue it? They're such cute and unique bags, I don't understand why they don't continue making them.

The radio bag was a "fashion bag". SO they made them for that season that they came out, but didn't come out with the bag again in a later season. At least not yet. But if I see one, I will definitely let you know. I really liked the radio bag. It came in great colors and it had some really cute shoes to match. But I will not torture you anymore =)

The radio bag was a "fashion bag". SO they made them for that season that they came out, but didn't come out with the bag again in a later season. At least not yet. But if I see one, I will definitely let you know. I really liked the radio bag. It came in great colors and it had some really cute shoes to match. But I will not torture you anymore =)
Oh please feel free to torture me! I love bag torture! :nuts: And thanks for keeping an eye and ear out for me in case they come back.;)