At my local LV boutique

1. I went yesterday to buy a zippy wallet. To my chagrin they did not have it in mini lin ebene though the SA offered to order it for me. However once I make up my mind to have something I need immediate gratification so I got it in mono. I must say, I do love it! and most of my pieces are mono anyway.

While I was there I looked at the Dentelle. It's much prettier IRL but when the SA asked me if I wanted to get on the waitlist I declined because it's really not my style.

An older woman came in while I was making my purchase, carrying a very saggy large Damier speedy. We gave eachother The Nod (I had my Batignolles).

I love going there, the SAs are always so nice and the store is of course filled with beautiful things. I just wish it weren't so far away (about an hour's drive) but then again it's probably better for my bank account that it's not close!

Anyway, thanks for letting me share my latest LV experience!

2. did you see any new ivory epi pieces?
    how 'white is the color or is it a nice creamy color? Which style caught your eye?

3. I did catch a glimpse of them in a display as I was leaving. It's not WHITE-white, more of a pale cream. I didn't stop to study them but I know that if I ever buy any epi it will be the Jasmin! Is it available in the white, do you know?

4. Congrats on your new purchase!

5. congrats on your new speedy!

6. Congrats!!

7. I'm sooooo jealous! I don't live anywhere near an LV boutique and can only go when I travel! I have to phone order most of the time.

8. yay congrats! ALways good to hear when people get great service!!! xx