At Lunch Today...

1. my friend and I were sitting having lunch and some guy approached us and put his business card on our table and said, "If you ladies are interested I work for a company that sells bags exactly like the ones you ladies are carrying right now". (I had my Batignolles Horizontal and my friend had her Speedy 25). :wtf:

I said, "Ummm actually the only place to get authentic Louis Vuitton is at Holt Renfrew or the actual LV store".

His response: "Oh the ones you guys have are real?" :cursing:

Ummmm YEAH!!!! I felt so insulted!!!

He then said that they sell Gucci and Prada, etc. and I said "Not a chance buddy!!" and he left.

I was just so shocked that he would just assume that our bags are fake.

That's the first time I've ever had anything like that happen and I must say....it felt GREAT knowing I was carrying the real deal.

Just wanted to share!!!

2. UGH! I would have taken his card and reported him! LOL I hate that kinda crap!

3. What nerve:wtf:! I would have been insulted, too!:cursing:

4. :throwup:

how rude!

5. OH my ....you should take his card and use his phone # for embarrasing personal ads..LOL

6. Juk :throwup:

7. ITA! The nerve of him! Grrrrr...

8. :yucky: Ewwww! Did he leave a slimy trail after him as he left?

9. My goodness, the NERVE on that guy to just assume you had a fake! He must not know his own product very well if he could ever think his fakety fake could compare with the real deal you girls were carrying!

I like your idea Bagsnbags, but I have a feeling it wouldn't be very effective. Someone who solicits strangers in public to sell fake bags for a living without embarassment can't sink much lower!!

10. LOL

11. Ewww what a sleazeball!!

12. Oh...that is just plain rude! What's up with all these fakes sellers?!? :mad:

13. what a moron....

14. Lol!

15. Very rude. :cursing: