At long last: PICS!

1. So - please excuse my ultra casual attire as I was desperate to nab my daughter and have her do the techie stuff. We were watching American Idol in my DH's "Man Room" - or 'apartment' as he prefers to call it. Usually I am not allowed in there without an appointment but he was out of town . When the cat's away!!!....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Gorgeous Bags!!! Not to mention what a gorgeous pommie, looks almost like a stuff animal!!!

4. Very Nice collection!

5. I love your bags! Thanks for sharing!

6. Love that burgundy patent! :tender:

Gorgeous!

7. Love your bags, especially the front pocket paddy:yes:

8. The silverado is cute....small and cute...could be mine ;)

9. Lovely!! thanks a lot for sharing :biggrin:

10. love you Chloe's..... especially the silverado!!

11. I love your pocket Paddington!!!! Taupe??? Very beautiful colour...

12. OMG I love all your bags!!! Especially the Chain bettys!! (And uber-especially the python one! :nuts: ) Can we trade bags for a day LOL!

13. I am laughing my goosa off. You are so funny. When did you do these pics??? Late?? After Abby came home?:nuts: ! I'm jealous you did them well and big. Mine were so puny and I supposedly had an expert take them:crybaby: .

Our pommies do look cute!

14. Talk about goosa's - look how big mine is - LOL It all had something to do with a mysterious "Photo-bucket". Anyway taking an all-over look like this makes me think I need a black BAY - but quilted or not???? Or do I want a STAM? I actually need a big bag!

15. i luv your collection esp the bettys, u rock it girl!