At long last, it's here!

1. It's been a good Black Friday so far, and I haven't even gone shopping yet :lol:! I've finally acquired the last bag on my Discontinued List, and some of you would know that I've been sniping and griping about it since June. Then at long last, I got it last week, thanks to my little purse angel, karman :love:, who saw that rebeccalou was selling it on eBay.

I didn't expect it to arrive today, because of Thanksgiving, and in fact, just yesterday I was wondering when it would be here. This pretty much completes my collection for now, because none of the new things appeal to me -- unless I decide to descend upon my parents with my graduation/birthday/Christmas wishlist :graucho:, which only consists of two bags anyway.

So ladies and gentlemen, here's my last discontinued bag:

Epi Jasmin Lilac :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

rebeccalou must have one hell of a camera, because she managed to photograph all the minuscule flaws that i can't see at all with the naked eye. it looks practically flawless, except for a tiny mark on one of the handles, and scratches on the zippers, which don't really bother me anyway. I absolutely love the color, and I swear, the pictures don't do it justice.

And eventually I'll have to retake some photos of my collection all over again :hysteric:. Visual aids will come later :biggrin:!

2. gorgeous! lilac is my favorite color for epi and the shape of the jasmin is so feminine!

3. Very Pretty, glad you finally found it!! :biggrin: Congrats!

4. congrats that you found one! That color is absolutely gorgeous!

5. Congrats!!! It's beautiful! I can't wait to get my Jasmin

6. Simply elegant, Sandra!:love:

The looonnggg wait is over. Can't wait to see the entire collection...:shame: :yes:

7. beautiful...congrats..:heart:

8. Its gorgeous Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Love the bag. Enjoy!

10. Very nice! Congrats!

11. Congratulations....It is lovely.

12. I'm glad you finally got the lilac epi jasmin you've been searching for. It's lovely. :biggrin:

13. congrats on the great find!

14. Gorgeous! You will wear it well!!!

15. Beautiful, she is worth staying out of the stores for!