At last! Up to the minute!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This subforum is a great example of "ask, and you shall receive"! Many of us have asked for a news/current events forum and Vlad and Megs were kind enough to take a chance with one. Let's not disappoint them!

As you know many of these topics can be heated, controversial and downright offensive at times. We have to remember that everyone's point of view is different and that's OK.

The main thing to remember is to stay away from ad hominem attacks and most importantly, if you are going to argue, make sure your argument is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS like you and the bags you carry.
    :tup: :graucho:
  2. What a great idea...especially in this election "year".

I hope all tPF'ers (who are of age) are registered voters and exercise their right!
  3. Very excited to have this section- and a new and perfect mod for the job, Roo!!!
  4. I second that opinion, thanks Roo for helping us out!
  5. I just saw this, what a great idea!!! I love the name, too. Congrats, Roo, you make the perfect mod for this!
  6. What a great idea!
  7. Thanks everyone! Also I wanted to mention that I know I can get my opinionated panties in a wad at times too, so I am not immune from an occasional virtual slap upside the head either. The rules apply to everyone so don't hesitate to point out that the clue phone is ringing when I am clearly NOT hearing it! ;)
  8. Roo, you are a rock star!

I think this is going to be fantastic!!!

(Thank you, Megs and Vlad!!!)
  9. Thanks everyone. Have fun!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.