At last she has arrived!....

Naughtpidgin's customer services are second to none, but matching the colour of the bag to the colour of the wrapping is something else! Nice touch.

Octavia is, of course, stunning. Now, Miss Rox, about the origin of the name - I'm assuming your eighth Mulberry? And, because you now know how to post pictures........ well, I'm hoping for seven other photoshoots in due course:graucho:

Ah ha! - clever Plemont - you're so sly but so am I - could possibly be more than seven! (hehe!)....I may have just caught the Mulberry virus prior to my emergence on TPF!!....

Yep - that naughtypidgin is a delight - just can't quite figure out where she keeps all those bags (I think she has 9 Bays for personal use!!) - she must have a mighty huge nest!!;)

Thanks for your kind words (I haven't been addressed as "Miss" for a long time - you will be my friend for life!!!) - and of course I am thrilled with RO - but I fear she is a bit of a snooty little handful (what with all this attention she is getting!):biggrin:....

Ah ha! - clever Plemont - you're so sly but so am I - could possibly be more than seven! (hehe!)....I may have just caught the Mulberry virus prior to my emergence on TPF!!....

Yep - that naughtypidgin is a delight - just can't quite figure out where she keeps all those bags (I think she has 9 Bays for personal use!!) - she must have a mighty huge nest!!;)

Thanks for your kind words (I haven't been addressed as "Miss" for a long time - you will be my friend for life!!!) - and of course I am thrilled with RO - but I fear she is a bit of a snooty little handful (what with all this attention she is getting!):biggrin:....

Lovely bag i have seen this on Naughtipidgins Nest. I have just purchased a Gucci from her will be my 10th Purchase lol.

She has a bag room to store all her lovely bags :smile:

Wow you did it! Told you it was easy! Octavia is absolutely gorgeous I'm so happy for you!! such a lovely colour! I usually only go for neutrals but thinking I need to be more adventurous!! Can't wait to see oak roxy now (and the others?) x