At Last...Pics of Anthracite Nimbus GM!!!

congrats miss pursenut! omg, we've been waiting soooooo long! i got my calls today from 2 different LVs but am still contemplating. they have the perle for me....what do you think of it?

congrats miss pursenut! omg, we've been waiting soooooo long! i got my calls today from 2 different LVs but am still contemplating. they have the perle for me....what do you think of it?

Nakolulu, thank you. The Perle is gorgeous as well --- lighter than the anthracite for sure, but it has a really nice marbling effect and has bluish undertones to it. I really liked it, too, but I wanted a darker color so I wouldn't have to be too careful with it and worry about color transfers since as a SAHM I mostly wear jeans.

Lots of people were oohing and aahing about both colors today at LV Bloomingdales. You can't go wrong with either color!

Meeju, I already changed back into my pj's ---LOL. Yikes. We don't want to see pics of me in pj's. I am 5'1" and 108 pounds if that gives you an idea.

I thought the GM would be really big, but when I put my stuff in it, the bag actually slouches so it doesn't look too big --- at least to my eyes. Heehee!

I asked because it looks so great on you and absolutely perfect size! So, I'm wondering that PM might be too small for me :sad:

Thanks again for posting!..I will keep looking your pics until mine comes.

Tell us more about PM... size comparison to another bag, capacity, etc! :biggrin:

Okay...hmmm....the Nimbus PM was small for me, as you know, and I did try to fit all my things in it, but couldn't put my sunglass case in it as well as my car keys. I definitely wouldn't be able to use my Monogram zippy organizer wallet with this bag because the wallet would be too tall.

I looked at LV's website to check for a comparison bag and capacity-wise, it was more like the Tulum PM. Not a whole lot you can fit in. My silver Miroir Lockit which I carried into LV today fits more stuff than the Nimbus PM. I hope that helps a bit.