At Last...Pics of Anthracite Nimbus GM!!!

1. Okay....I got it!!!!!! As a few tPFers know, this afternoon around 1:00 I finally took a shower after waiting for someone, anyone, to post pics of the Nimbus PM. After my shower, my SA called me to say she had just charged my cc for my Nimbus PM.

So I want you all to know that I skipped lunch to go pick it up and rushed back home to take pics. BTW, on the way to LV, I heard on the radio Anita Baker's song, "Caught in the Rapture of Love" ---- make that "Caught in the Rapture of LVOE!!!!" LOL

The Nimbus PM was sooooo cute, but really too small for all my things so luckily my SA had a GM available.

So many people at LV gushed about this anthracite...it is so beautiful!!!!!!:drool: I saw the Perle and it too was beautiful with bluish undertones and marbling effects. Very, very nice, but I wanted a black LV and this is close enough!! Enjoy the pics!

Louis Vuitton LE Anthracite Nimbus GM September 2007 007.jpg Louis Vuitton LE Anthracite Nimbus GM September 2007 008.jpg Louis Vuitton LE Anthracite Nimbus GM September 2007 010.jpg Louis Vuitton LE Anthracite Nimbus GM September 2007 009.jpg Louis Vuitton LE Anthracite Nimbus GM September 2007 005.jpg
  2. so nice, the color looked a bit on the blue greyish side is that right?

but you looked fab. congrates

3. very cute congrats on your new olympe I know it's been a long anticipated bag!

4. lovely. better than beige and ecru but glad it's not a must have for me. congrats!

5. Yay!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :yes:

and Congrats on a beautiful bag!

6. Wow how pretty congrats!!! :nuts: I love the color!

7. Love it!! My mom loves your hutch in the background lol.

8. gorgeous, congrats!

9. Wow! That bag is stunning!! Looks great on you!

10. wow, love the colour!! congrats and thanks for sharing!!

11. YAY! FINALLY!

I don't know... it's way bluer than I thought. :sad: It's gorgeous, but I was hoping for a darker grey... hm.

12. It probably looks blue grayish because of the flash on my camera. It actually is dark gray --- no blue undertones. :smile:

13. It is gorgeous, Congrats!! they have these available at Saks (Dadeland Mall) if anyone is still looking.

14. LOL Thank you --- I love my hutch too!

15. YAY PICTURES!
    Thank you!
    It's stunning! CONGRATS!