At last! My baggy pm

1. So here it is, my long awaited blue denim baggy pm.
    It's been a saga. Bought pleaty - too small so returned it. Bought baggy pm then had attack of the guilts about the price, returned it. Bought azur speedy 30, didn't like it so returned it. Bought baggy pm AGAIN!
    LV.com must think I'm totally bonkers....

blue baggy pm.JPG baggy pm.JPG
  2. Congrats!!! She's a beauty!!! :smile:

3. *Sigh*............she is a beauty. I hope you love this bag as much as I do. Very comfortable and very roomy and gets lots of attention when out. It's so different. I love how casual this bag is yet the hardware makes it so classy. Congrats and enjoy.

4. BagLadie - you were right, I totally love this bag. I'm using it every day and even my non-bag loving best friend has commented on it favourably!
    So taken with the denim line that a lichen baggy gm is now on its way....

5. This is one of my favorite bags -- congrats!! I have the GM in green and I love it but I want this one too!!

ENJOY!

6. It's really nice - I have to have one but the price keeps stopping me. After all - it IS a denim bag!

Maybe I'll have to take a look in person and see what I think.

7. Congrats!! Super cute hope you enjoy.

8. I know how you feel. The price kept stopping me in my tracks and then I just decided, what the hell....I love it and the dosh would just go on something else but probably something far less fun.

9. Congrats! At least you finally found the perfect bag!

10. :yahoo:congratulation - this is the perfect bag! I also have the s ame and I love her so such

11. Congrats! I have this bag and am currently using her. I LOVE it! Comfy yet striking at the same time...Enjoy!

12. I hope you keep it this time, they are phasing them out !!!

13. You'll never regret getting this bag or using this bag coz it's so practical and go with everything ...congrat!!!

14. Very cute! Love the lichen color, too! Congrats!

15. congrats!