ASOS First

1. I have just purchased my wife a Balenciaga First Bag from for Christmas.

3 Questions:

Is there any reason to worry about the authenticity?
    I paid £675, is this in the right ball park?
    Do you think she'll like it?

A worried man....:sweatdrop:
  2. Hi!

I bought a gorgeous BI first from asos about a year ago, it was lovely and 100% authentic. I have been shopping with asos for years so there is nothing to worry about, plus I think you get 15 days or so to return it if you decide against your purchase (better check that, not sure they still do it!)

Unfortunately yes, that is about the right price for Balenciaga retail in the UK. I was lucky enough to get 20% off at asos with a discount code. If you'd shopped around you might of got it slightly less.

Yes.... she will love it!
  3. Thanks a lot, you've really settled my mind. It's just with all the focus on authenticity I was beginning to worry.

I'm sure I've heard her mention this type of bag and as I've never bought anything like this for her before I'm hopeful it's okay.

You've no idea how difficult this shopping thing is for a guy!!!!

Thanks again.
  4. I can't comment on authenticity, but which colour did (a super thoughtful husband) you choose? : )

I wish you well,

5. I chose black from a safety point of view. Choosing a bag in the first place was risky enough without complicating the situation with things like colour!
  6. Wonderful, how classic!

I wish you well,

7. Oh My! She will love it..and YOU for your thoughtful and exciting gift..copy your postings to TPF she will get a kick out of that,and send her here to model it for us..we all love to see each others Bbags..