Asians and Hermes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #76 May 26, 2010
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
    ^Paparazzi is sure intelligent while snapping the birkin pic. They know both of this will sell out. While I don't understand much hype about Angelababy, she does deserve to own one after working very hard to be where she is now.

2. :ghi5: lutz! I thought it's interesting that the color etoupe looks different in these pics. :ty:

3. In Paris,

[​IMG]

4. Hmmm... maybe the rumour is after all true ?:p haha i am too nosie

5. Kimbee Chan , with her mom and daughter to the Chanel Jewelry Show on 26 June 2010.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

27ec1p2new.jpg 27ec1p1new.jpg
  6. Kimbee's daughter sure is cute!

7. ^^Adore nudes with pinks. Would love to see a close-up on Kimbee and her daughter.

Credits: ONESIXTYNOTEPAD

In SG, Tiffany Fashion Show w/Herve Leger

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_3643.jpg IMG_3650.jpg
  8. [​IMG]

IMG_3622.jpg
  9. ^ Where is the Hermes?

10. I like her :biggrin: She's the only one of those teen models with taste and class. But I personally think a 30 would suit her cute japanese style more.....
    Btw, how are you IceEarl??

11. Is she not wearing pants??? Guess when you are that pretty you dont need them :p;)

12. #87 May 28, 2010
    Last edited: May 28, 2010
    I think I spot a birkin in the top right side of the photo. :search:

13. im gonna try and wear this outfit to work next week...:roflmfao::roflmfao:

14. Hi Princess D, I am good, thanks;), have been bz because of a recent relocation, hope everything is great with you:p

15. Lol.

Dr Georgia Lee is wearing Balmain. And a denim skirt or shorts, which I can't remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.