Asian Ladies and MC

1. A friend who visited Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore told me that the MC line was much more prevalent and visible among Asian ladies than Europeans/Americans. Is this true?
  2. weird question but my moms not asian and she loves MC
  3. ^ I remember a time when it was apparently not cool at all to have anything MC in any of the Asian countries. Guess that changed? :shrugs:
  4. maybe it depends on where you're located, but i haven't noticed that here. never really paid much attention to MC line in general, although there are a few mc pieces i do like.
  5. In general, asian (and particularly Japanese) women love LV- but as to the MC, I have no clue.
  6. It's an interpreted version by japanese artist murakami so I guess it may appeal more to the japanese because it's made in the superflat style?
  7. Sounds like hearsay.
  8. Most of the Asian ladies that shop where I work seem to carry Damier or Epi the most...then Mono. I rarely see MC bags, maybe once or twice a month.
  9. Hard question. Okay, in the Asian grocery where I shop once a week I've seen Damier, Epi, Mono and Antigua. There's a Chinese restaurant nearby and a couple of Japanese stores that I've been frequenting for 5 years and I don't remember seeing MC at all.

I saw one black MC recently & the girl was Asian.

In other words, it's hard to say.
  10. I think women, regardless of nationalities, have taken to the MC line extremely well.
  11. In Taiwan, my cousins told me a while ago that the MC was class-less.

BUT now that has changed, each of them has their own speedies in MC.

Fashion is always on the verge ^_^
  12. I'm Asian and I also have a MC speedy bag and a pouchette.
  13. hi, i am japanese.....and none of my japanese friends are as crazily in love with Louie as i am!!! LOL

and oh yeah, i like MC!
  14. I love MC! and I think it's more popular with the younger generation
  15. Yea, I think it would be more of a generation thing, if anything at all.