asian here- shd i get a ba revision in us/foreign countries or kr?

babylima

O.G.
Feb 2, 2007
i know a few asians who did their boobs in kr, so i did but mine turned out to be one botched job i could get a free revision but i already am quite traumatized... the clinic is famous and he has performed alot bas.. but the dr is blaming everything on me.. saying i had unbalanced boobs preop etc. i showed my bna to other drs and they all agreed its much more significant after the surgery. before the surgery it was very mild only. if the surgery cant improve but only worsen your unbalanced boob who on earth would get it done? and how rare do girls have perfectly balanced boobs anyway???

my question is.. is getting ba revision done in lets say aus/us better or kr better? thanks. i know it matters more depending on the dr not the country but which country lets say on average have better skills/ aftercare?
anyone if u have past experiences with botched ba jobs or was choosing between kr/foreign countries please dont hesitate to share. much appreciated.

From Europa: we would only go to KR if we want to save bucks. If we want to get surgery properly done, we'd go to the US or stay in Europe, mainly Switzerland and Germany.

As - as you can read in the tiffany thread as well-. natural looking is our goal doctors tend to add a sligh asmytric appearance to the boobs as this loosk more natural. But if you want to have perfectly balanced boobs, our surgeons would do it but would suggest to overthink it. (As this is how beauty is definied over here- you musn't see that there were jobs done).

HTH. Sorry for my English today, my head is exploding, I am waiting for the pain relivers to kick in but wanted to answer. I am even aphasic in my mother tongue once I have serious headache, so I hope what I wrote was understandable.

kr is pricey for their ba.if ppl sincerely wana save bucks they goto thailand or philllipines. i consulted many drs , i could only find us dr pricier/about same price than kr drs, nth cheaper. mayb if im korean theyll give my cheaper price but thts not the case. im not korean

i know a few asians who did their boobs in kr, so i did but mine turned out to be one botched job i could get a free revision but i already am quite traumatized... the clinic is famous and he has performed alot bas.. but the dr is blaming everything on me.. saying i had unbalanced boobs preop etc. i showed my bna to other drs and they all agreed its much more significant after the surgery. before the surgery it was very mild only. if the surgery cant improve but only worsen your unbalanced boob who on earth would get it done? and how rare do girls have perfectly balanced boobs anyway???

my question is.. is getting ba revision done in lets say aus/us better or kr better? thanks. i know it matters more depending on the dr not the country but which country lets say on average have better skills/ aftercare?
anyone if u have past experiences with botched ba jobs or was choosing between kr/foreign countries please dont hesitate to share. much appreciated.

Revisions are far less pricey if you go and have it in Asia. I recommend Manila, Philippines. I know because I had mine there with a good surgeon, Dr. Rino Lorenzo. I initially visited his website and checked out his before and after photo gallery just to get an idea of the results that he has made in the past.
Also, before going for surgical operation, it is best to consult a list of surgeon to be able to choose the best one for you. When I had my revision breast augmentation in Manila, I also made sure that the facility where the surgery will be performed should conform to strict safety standards. I knew I made the right choice because I love the result of my revision!