StarStyle

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 811
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 810
Nikki Reed, Ashley Tisdale, and Ashley Madekwe attend the 2012 InStyle Summer Soiree held at The London Hotel on Wednesday (August 8) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Ashley T., 27, was accompanied by her boyfriend Scott Speer while Ashley M., 30, was joined by her Revenge co-star Christa B. Allen.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ashley Tisdale

FYI: Nikki wore a Jill Stuart dress, Andre Birman pumps, Lauren Merkin clutch, and earrings by Miera T. Ashley T. wore a Erin Fetherston shirt and skirt, Miu Miu shoes, Edie Parker clutch, House of Lavande necklace, Adeler earrings, and a ring by David Yurman. Ashley M. wore a Zimmerman dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, Edie Parker clutch, and Sutra earrings.

Also pictured: Reality star Khloe Kardashian.

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 1,608
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 1,770
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 1,622
I know this may not be the nicest thing to say but given how often she goes to the gym i'd expect her tummy to be a bit more toned?

Yeah, I definitely see why you would think that. haha. I'm guessing she, like many other women, carry most of her body fat in her stomach. A toned stomach is all about ab muscles popping trough and you need pretty low body fat for that to happen but when you carry extra weight in your stomach, that can be pretty hard to achieve.

^Yep! And you need like around a 9% body fat composition to start showing abs. Plus it's not always the gym. You need to eat right too. A very strict diet is required to get there.

I think she looks great though!

^Yep! And you need like around a 9% body fat composition to start showing abs. Plus it's not always the gym. You need to eat right too. A very strict diet is required to get there.

I think she looks great though!

I think 9% is for men. Female body builders don't often go below 10%. Abs for women would be around 15-18%. And yeah, you need to have a clean diet to get down to 15% so it definitely makes sense. :biggrin::

I think she looks banging, too! Her legs are to die for. Super jealous.

Ashley Tisdale has her hands full as she grabs some takeout for lunch. The "High School Musical" actress, who will next appear in "Scary Movie 5," was juggling her lunch, an iced tea, her purse, and keys as she made her way to the car.

Source: Zimbio

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,200
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,212
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,197
  • a14.jpg