Ashley Tisdale Bares All: Her Real Relationship With Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens

1. Sassy High School Musical 2 star Ashley Tisdale wants all the teen magazines to get one thing straight, she and co-star Vanessa Hudgens are not rivals. They're actually best friends. Tisdale told the Daily News:

"People always try to compare me and Vanessa to each other, and it's so weird, we're always laughing when people pit us against one another in magazines, like 'Vanessa versus Ashley: The Feud!' We call each other twin sisters. She's one of my closest and bestest friends."

For the full article read here
    http://thesnagwire.com/joomla/ashley-tisdale-bares-all-her-real-relationship-with-zac-efron-vanessa-hudgens.html

[​IMG]l[/U]

2. She's so adorable - I really like her. Plus she has a great LV collection!

3. I love her! It's obvious they're friends, if you watch backstage stuff of the concerts and when they were on tour, she and Vanessa were always going out to Starbucks and the Coffee Bean with their LV bags lol.

4. 1 more day for HSM2. YAY!

5. i know they have the cutest bags :] i'm glad they aren't spiteful and drunk like the other girls their age :]

6. Amen!

7. My daughter so love this show and I think she's such a good role model for young girls!

8. I am glad they are friends... I love them together!