Ashley Simpson Is So Happy She could Poop + She Wants to Look More Like Jessica !!!

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]It [​IMG]
  2. she looks so much like jessica now.
  3. HA HA HA these teens are my fave laughing stocks :roflmfao:
  4. LOL @ the t-shirt!

and yes, she looks so much like jessica now.
  5. Ewww.... what's wrong with her lips?? She must have got stung by that bee... :rolleyes:
  6. Does anyone know what boots she's wearing? I swear I've seen them somewhere and I can't place them.
  7. wow, i dont even recognize her now... she looks kind of different...
  8. I don't know who makes them, but I think Mischa Barton has been photographed with them.
  9. I personally think she looks great. If I never knew she had surgery I wouldn't have anything to criticize her on. Truth be told, I think her face is better than Jessica's.

The girl is young. Think about all the stupid, silly things you did at that age! And to have it documented by photographers and gossip mongers to boot! I don't blame her at all for anything that she does. they say, everyone should walk in each other's...well, boots before making judgement (although, I don't like her boots here! haha).
  10. wow, i wouldnt have recognized her as ashlee simpson. i would have thought she was another fake blonde in LA trying to a celeb.
  11. She looks so much different than she used to. She does really look like Jessica now.
  12. I liked her with her dark hair, she looked quite punky and cool. I like her galsses!

13. The nose job has made her look totally generic...I'm not sure that's a good thing....
  14. They could be twins!! I LOVE that shirt. I don't know if it's the tomboy in me but I think poop is soooo funny, I know.. I'm gross lol.
  15. OMG, she looks so much like her sister now... whoa... why is she doing that to herself???
    Weird shirt btw!