Ashley Olsen sunglasses! Who are they by?

1. Hi ladies. So i have been trying to identify who these solid black shield sunglasses ms ashley olsen wears so often are by? I know she wears the Tom Ford Hawkings a lot as identified on this forum before...but these seem to be less aviator style and more shield. Does anyone know? I am dying to get them...

[​IMG]

2. another photo of them...

[​IMG]

3. I was looking for these too! I've narrowed my search down, as I know she's a fan of Tom Ford. I think they're either:

Tom Ford Andrea
    [​IMG]

Tom Ford Ford

[​IMG]

Tom Ford Farrah

[​IMG]

I just wish I could find a really close up picture to see if I'm close :shrugs:

Photos are from www.Shopbop.com

4. I think misskt might've nailed it. They look a lot like the ones in the middle. I just wish they weren't so expensive!

5. don't know about the sunglasses, but i love her scarf!

6. They look a lot like the Tom Ford Ford ones.
    I love the Farrahs!

7. thanks everyone! I actually tried on the Tom Ford Fords in store because i thought those were the ones as well, but they seemed much more "square" (like the sunglasses elderly folks wear from the optomitrist) in real like than of the photos on Shopbop.com. I agree they resemble the ones ashely is wearing the most in the photo online, but in real life they didnt. I am leaning more towards the andrea now (even though ashleys dont have the crome/silverish temples), because the shape looks more accurate. I am still not positive, but thanks for the all the input! It was very helpful! Ashley has the greatest style!

8. Hi, could someone be a doll and message me the brand of bag she is wearing. Is it fendi or LAMB?? Sorry, for my ignorance. lol

Oh, message me b/c i know i will forget to check this thread.

9. I LOVE LOVE those shoes! Does anyone know who they're by?

10. so cute. I also love her bag.

11. love her vintage fendi bag :heart:.

12. jstreete,
    hey :smile: i believe the heels are from Azzedine Alaia
    i :heart:her style!!;)

13. Oh, those glasses are cute!

14. My guess is Balenciaga.