Ashley O, Hiding From The Paparazzi Behind Her Giant Hermes Bag

...then they went on to be the youngest self-made billionaires ever when they started their own production company and had, basically, their own line of absolutely everything...

I think you mean when their manager (and possibly the parents) started the production company. They were like six years old when that company was started. I doubt they had much to do with it. I don't really see them as self-made billionaires, but rather as mediocre actresses who had really good, ambitious management. They're surely business savvy now, though.

Anyway, I don't really like this particular outfit. I do kind of like the shoes, but I agree that it's amazing that she can run in them.

Well, the bag is marco tagliaferri... a milan based designer.. I have searched about him and is really hard to get hold of, was just wondering if there was someone here with more information about where to buy his bags.

What's with the speculation that she isn't happy? just because she chose not to smile or flash her billion dollar teeth doesn't simply translate that she isn't happy...

i just bought that bag. i bought mine on ebay, check there. the seller i got it from was really great. and the bag is GORGEOUS up close. the leather is REALLY soft and distressed.