ASHLEE'S BALENCIAGA shocker

1. Guys, i don't know if its just me, but can you guys take a look at Ashlee's balenciaga. Do you think its a fake? OMG
    Notice the zipper is different. Looks fake to me. What do you guys think?

12.jpg 4.jpg Balenciaga 1.jpg
  2. Yeah it does look quite different.

3. i agree, the leather looks weird too.

4. This was talked about months ago. It's a fake. for sure.
    Nicole has two fakes, but they are better quality than this "Balenciaga".

5. Balenciaga ala Target?

6. It's already been spotted as a major FAKE.

7. Do you have a pic of Nicole Richie's fake Balenciaga's? Please post if you do.I so can't believe they would use fakes.

8. Yeah but I just joined recently. I didn't know it was already DISCUSSED.

9. Yea, Nicole owns a fake white balenciaga first and a yellow first.Both fake!

it's weird how celebrities are occassionally seen with fakes when they can obviously afford the real thing while us...average citizens who work hard for our money...refuse to be seen with a fake!

10. I know right... Please post her fake balenciaga if you have 'em. Thanks

11. She carried this white one everywhere
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. unforunately, alot of "real" stores like intuition in bev hills and lisa rinna's boutique both carried a line of bal copies by tammie lynn. these girls may not have even have known they were fake if sylists bought them. i have had several people in bev hills stop me and say, ooh we have the same bag!, i think not..... and their bags were NOT bal but tammy baye fakers!!!!:supacool:

13. Um, chill dude. LOL. It is easier if you browse through the forums to see if anything else was posted before you make a thread. If you go back a few pages, you will probably find the pictures too.

14. So funny, Ashlee's bag is what sent me over the edge wanting a Balenciaga....back in like 2004? I of course had seen them before but the color of Ashlee's [fake] bag had me in a tizzy! lol

15. wow! too funny..
    I can't believe their stylists would buy them fake bags??