Ashlee ! What On Earth ???

1. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Ashlee Simpson at the 10th Ann. Charity Event for "Chicago" in NY (11/14/06)
    ashley1_medium.jpg ashley5_medium.jpg ashley2_medium.jpg
  2. She is definitely working the whole "Roxie Hart" look, but I'm not sure it suits her...
  3. LMAO!!! and the transformation is complete people!!
  4. Gosh I hardly even recognize her anymore, she's changed so much!
  5. In the 4th photo she looks like Jessica! I have never really seen a real resmblence before. Maybe that tent she is wearing is a "Roxy" costume? Who knows... but it is butt ugly!
  6. Is she trying to channel her sister???
  7. LOL OMG I laughed so hard when I saw this! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: She looks like Shirley Temple.

Thanks for sharing! I needed that!
  8. :wtf:
    don't like this look!
  9. I think she is a pretty girl but I don't care for that outfit; to old fashioned for me.
  10. i kinda think she dresse like one of the olsen twins?
  11. She's cute! Looks just like Jessica!
  12. Cute little girl look...... with the curls and the baby doll dress:cutesy:
  13. she looks so young with the curls, not sure what message shes trying to send. Thats shes still young? still innocent? better than the other hollywood skanks.. not sure how i feel about the new hair do tho.. hmm
  14. Never been a fan of either sister, but I knew them apart-now, in November 2006, we have an unrecognizable younger sister and an older sister who seems totally lost-IMO, they need a new manager, in more ways than one!
  15. I think her face looks strange. You can tell something has been done.