1. Ashford is legit. It's an old company and has been around for awhile.
  2. thank you :smile: i hate to pass it up..
  3. i got my fendi wallet from them, it came very quickly and with a fendi box and everything (i know there's been talk lately about whether certain places will give you boxes). no doubt in my mind that it's authentic, never have had one. very cute thing that you've found there.
  4. thanks :smile:

:smile: and thank you for giving me more reassurance. I feel better knowing you are satisfied and wouldn't give a second thought about the authenticity. I just bought it and can't wait to clip it on my the way, is that your dog in the avatar? it is heluva CUTE :biggrin:
  5. I think other brands are good to get from Ashford but beware of their Prada bags though. I read from and other online opinions about Ashford that people actually return fake Prada bags to them since Prada is like the easiest to fake due to nylon.
  6. Well, I didnt get the prada bag from them..but I did get the prada keychain..OY VEY...
  7. I emailed the customer service of and asked if the prada trick came with the certificate of authenicity/ box. The representative e-mailed me back by saying :

Dear Elyssa,

Thank you for your recent email and order. We but directly from the Prada authorized dealers in Italy. We do not receive them with the authenticy card or bag. Again, they are 100% authentic and brand new. Thanks again.

If you have any further questions, please contact me either by email at or at 1(866)ASHFORD (274-3673), extension 1013.

Best Regards,

Judson McMullen
    Sales & Service

what do ya think? Amanda did your wallet come anything card of authen.?
    I am still standing by the fact that they do have a money back policy.
  8. Ashford is completely authentic. They were acclaimed by Forbes a while back. A big organization like that isn't going to get their stock from fishy places.
  9. very true chibfry..thank you! i always like to have affirmation about that.. :biggrin:
  10. Has anyone ever tried returning to Ashford? Is it relatively hassle-free?

I want to order a pair of sunglasses but who knows if they'll look good!
  11. Well, I can't help you, I am not really sure. I just recieved the prada trick that I ordered from them and it is who knows you may love your sunglasses :smile: Sorry I can't be much of a help..
  12. I made a return a few months ago and the customer rep was really nice on the phone. It was a very smooth return and they credited back my money.
  13. Thanks, Irissy!