As promised, here are petitions to stop the dolphin slaughter in Japan

1. Haha, thanks! I was hesitant to click on that first link, so thanks for the warning. Are the other two links okay?
    Nvm, I just clicked on the other two links, and they are fine.
    I signed them both! It's terrible what happens to these poor animals. I wish that it will end.

2. i signed

3. i signed. i'm putting the link on my facebook..
    thanks caitlin!

4. I saw this on tv recently and literally bursted into tears! I am still heartbroken every time I think about it. I'm a little hesitant about opening the link to sign.. but I will!
    How is it possible that human beings are capable of this?! I will never understand :sad:

5. I signed it and send it to everyone I know! Thanks for the link Caitlin!

6. my signature # is 1216397.

7. Here's a site explaining everything about the hunt, plus links to various petitions and government official addresses:

http://www.savejapandolphins.org/index.html

There are pictures of bloody water and there's an animation explaining how the hunt works, but you don't have to click on that if you don't want to.

8. Apparently I had already signed that petition, I can't keep track honestly. This is so sad...it's unfortunate that people are able and willing to treat animals in this manner.

9. I signed! did you see that hayden panteyadayada you know who I mean Is supposedley in trouble by them from going there and protesting. I doubt anything will come of it though she was just surfing in the water,right?