As I promised, here is my Whiskey Large Edith pics...

1. I got the whiskey edith in large size today!!:nuts: It is also that wrinkle like Chamoise one and it is beyond beautiful. The whiskey on edith is quiet different from the whiskey on paddy zippy... I think I might keep both cause they can go very different with different outfit. I must be out of my mind....:push:

whiskey1.JPG whiskey2.JPG whiskey3.JPG
  2. Congrats! Hope you enjoy them both!

3. So beautiful......I love the size of the large...

4. Congrats - it's beautiful!

5. Wow, it's certainly large. Glad you like it!

6. OMG the whiskey looks perfectly fabulous :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Yes, keep both! So glad you got ones with KNOCK-OUT LEATHER!!!:biggrin:

7. The first BIG whiskey Edith! So you are keeping both Ediths and your zippy? You will have quite a nice collection!

8. It looks gorgeous, Chloe! Congrats and Enjoy! I love the ripply leather!

9. Well.there is a story about my zippy. Last sunday I wore my large zippy to go to brunch in napa Brix with my friends, also my hubby and my daughter came as well. Well, the large zippy is quite east-west longish and when we were seated and I turned around to looked back cause someone called my name and my zippy hit the water on waiter's tray and water spilled.:shame: I felt soo embarassed at that moment and wish there is a hole for it. So, I told my sister later and said I need to put it on market cause I am afraid it will happen again. Then my sister took it.:love:

So now I am debating whether to keep both edith since they are both beautiful....

10. I love your Ediths and think you are entitled to keep both! :biggrin: They truly are gorgeous bags in the larger size.

11. Oh my gosh, Chloe... that is EXACTLY why I feared the large Zippy. I could just see myself turning around and taking out a china display or something. Sorry that happened!

I have fallen in love with the large Edith. It's official. *cries*

12. Thanks for posting photo's - that is one big Edith! :smile:

13. I love that large size..what a show stopper!!

14. Oh Chloe I love the bag!!!!! I really like the large size

15. Hey,can't wait to see your grey edith after this weekend....:p