Artistic Colour Gloss Swatches ONLY!

ferretkingdom

~Gel polish addict~
Feb 25, 2011
I didn't see a thread for swatches of Artistic Colour Gloss Soak-off Gel, so thought I would start one! :smile:

Swatches only please, no chit-chat. :smile: Move on over to the "Other SOG" thread for that.

1. Eccentric
2. Avante Garde
3. All the rage
4. vogue

IMG_5771.JPG

IMG_5770.JPG

Found some good swatches part way down this page http://www.iheartcosmetics.co.uk/2011/06/nail-trends-so-hot-right-now.html
Looks like they are some of the new colours.
Front row left to right..Glowing, Sassy, Illusion, Manic, Muse, Peach Whip
Second row....Crazed?, Hotzy, Glisten, La-Ti-Da, Java Java, Naked, Mocha-Chino?
Not too sure about the ones with question marks or the back row...other than the neon yellow (Vivid) at the very back and the neon green (Toxic) in the third row.

Found some good swatches part way down this page http://www.iheartcosmetics.co.uk/2011/06/nail-trends-so-hot-right-now.html
Looks like they are some of the new colours.
Front row left to right..Glowing, Sassy, Illusion, Manic, Muse, Peach Whip
Second row....Crazed?, Hotzy, Glisten, La-Ti-Da, Java Java, Naked, Mocha-Chino?
Not too sure about the ones with question marks or the back row...other than the neon yellow (Vivid) at the very back and the neon green (Toxic) in the third row.

A friend who is a trainer sent me that pic, so unfortunately that's why I didn't label them all, as I don't know what they exactly are, but you can join the Louella Belle facebook page to see more swatches.

Do keep the coats thin with this one. It wrinkled a tiny bit on the last two fingers of my second coat when I got lazy. Topcoat hit it fine though and none of the other fingers wrinkled. Lol

In the sun:
IMAGE_1000000739.JPG

In the shade:
IMAGE_1000000740.JPG

Another in the sun:
IMAGE_1000000741.JPG

Do keep the coats thin with this one. It wrinkled a tiny bit on the last two fingers of my second coat when I got lazy. Topcoat hit it fine though and none of the other fingers wrinkled. Lol

In the sun:
IMAGE_1000000739.JPG

In the shade:
IMAGE_1000000740.JPG

Another in the sun:
IMAGE_1000000741.JPG
Thanks FK! It looks like a true cream brown (I was hoping for a reddish tinge so I'm bummed but may buy it anyway)....

ACG Muse (turned greenish grey.....looks a little less greenish in the picture), Posh, Java Java, Mocha Chino, Vogue, All The Rage, Swag.

Attachments

• DSC_7967.jpg
    DSC_7967.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 12,180