artist who paints your bags and what's in them

1. have any of you read about this artist? i think i saw her in "instyle" magazine...she paints a picture of your bag and all the items in it...i saw it a while ago and thought it was a really great gift idea for someone...was wondering if any of you have seen this artist...?
  2. I know her! She is called Nathalie Lecroc (also known as 'Miss Lecroc') and she does the most amazing handbag portraits. She is based in Paris. I know it sounds like a weird idea, but they are gorgeous and unique not to mention reasonable for an original piece of art, about £100 I think. She insists she knows if people cheat and asks everyone to bring along their daily contents to sittings. I think interest in her work is growing and I know she was recommended in 'The Goddess Guide'.
  3. Sounds so interesting! I'd love to see her work!!:search:
  4. I googled her and this is about the only actual artwork that came up. Pretty interesting.
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! Thanks for sharing!:tup:
  6. It is fantastic isn't it? I could be wrong, but I think she is eventually going to publish the paintings under the name 'Anthologie des Sacs' or something similar. The only thing is you'll have to go to Paris to get her to do it for you! There was also a piece in the British paper The Independent which should come up if you put Nathalie Lecroc into google for those who want to read more.
  7. Here's another one of her pieces from 2002.
    It's the contents from a Hermes "Lyn" bag.
    The page is from a book called Handbags: The Power of the Purse by Anna Johnson.