Article......

1. My lovely DH just walked in the door and tossed a copy of the Financial Review at me (uh oh, I thought, he's going to tell me how bad the economy is, and that I'll have to curb my spending...) but no.....there is a big article on Hermes, and info about our new boutique opening!! so..............Ok Ladies, this is going to take me a while, because it is a HUGE article, and the magazine is larger then A4, which is the size of my scanner.........please bear with me while I scan it all and attach it

Enjoy!

IM000010.jpg IM000032.jpg
  2. tell me if you can read it and I'll upload the rest.......

3. I can read it !!

Thks !

Please upload the rest :p

4. more....

IM000014.jpg
  5. my scanner is VERRRRY slow.......

6. You rock K.... and your DH ! :jammin: The writing is slightly blurred (at least on my screen) but it's readible.... I'm impatiently waiting to read this...There's a terrible thunder storm here at the moment, so I can stay at the computer without feeling guilty....Food shopping will have to wait!!;)

7. more....

IM000018.jpg
  8. thanks katy!! tell me if it's too blurry!!

9. Hey K., the writing in the second page is much smaller than the first, how come ?

Edit: the third page is bigger, but quite blurry, can you improve that ?

10. more...

IM000019.jpg
  11. Hey D, probably because I'm sh*t at scanning!! LOL...I'll try and fix it....it is pages and pages long, and there are pics of a paris-bombay being made.......I'll try and scan it clearer.....

12. more....

IM000021.jpg
  13. m...

IM000022.jpg
  14. probably should have posted in the hermes in print thread, huh?

IM000029.jpg
  15. m...

IM000030.jpg