Arrrrgh! I bid on a fake!

Thank you for leaving a negative feedback! Too many buyers won't because of fear of retaliation. It's not the end of the world to have a negative feedback, and it's nice that eBay at least allows you to explain it so that other people consider buying from you can get the real story!!

Good for you for leaving a neg...but buyers please remember the ebay + paypal agreement state that refunds will be given minus shipping costs. I know it sucks but those are the rules! Some sellers are nice enough to refund the shipping costs but not all.

Good for you for leaving a neg...but buyers please remember the ebay + paypal agreement state that refunds will be given minus shipping costs. I know it sucks but those are the rules! Some sellers are nice enough to refund the shipping costs but not all.

if the item is not as described, the buyer it entitled to a full refund. :yes: if I has oped a dispute I would have got it all back but then I didn't wan't the seller to dissappear on me. the aution didn't look as if it had the paypal buyer protecion on it. if he emptied the account and scarpered, I would have been SOL.